Casa Buena

My home, your home, and the world of business

Thursday, June 05, 2008

My husband is a cold trout

OK, I didn't mean that. But sometimes he does seem a bit calculating!

We've been looking for a house for a really long time, about four months. Finally, we found one, had our offer accepted--and now Jerry wants to take the seller back to the bargaining table over a $14,000 roof.

Yes, ya se, a roof is big deal. That's what we're buying: a ROOF over our heads. But we are paying almost $1M, so $14,000 really isn't such a big deal. Meanwhile, the house has deer in the back yard every morning and views of the city lights of the back deck. I am in love with it. If the roof falls off, I'll just look at the stars!

I hope he doesn't ruin this deal. Jerry can be very stubborn indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home