Casa Buena

My home, your home, and the world of business

Friday, January 26, 2007

Fantasy MMA

I'm serious about my sports (as this blog should make obvious!), but not everybody takes things so seriously.

My husband, for example, loves fantasy leagues of all kinds. Fantasy baseball, fantasy soccer, and recently...fantasy mixed martial arts!

You heard me. He found a site called "Mixed Martial Arts Playground", which offers fantasy mixed martial arts and discussions of all kinds for MMA fans. Before he found this site, Jerry liked MMA OK. The site is so great that he's getting increasingly obsessed, though!

It is free to use but offers a $500 prize for the first season of play. It is targeted at UFC and PrideFC MMA fans.

Link: fantasy mixed martial arts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home