Casa Buena

My home, your home, and the world of business

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

GroupLoop

Are you in my GroupLoop?

Sorry for that nonsensical question, but I just like saying "GroupLoop".

I've started using GroupLoop.com recently and I love it. See, I get the raw end of my husbands numerous adventures in sports and business. I am the scheduler and organizer, and I can tell you that when you have to schedule 12 different busy board members for a meeting, the situation can get difficult quickly.

GroupLoop.com takes away most of this pain, offering group messaging, calendar, file sharing, and RSVP systems all in one place. This site is sort of an integrated combination of other services that are available in other places, plus some new ones that make life easier. I like it a lot.



Link: GroupLoop.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home