Casa Buena

My home, your home, and the world of business

Monday, December 04, 2006

Moving.bz

I have a friend who struck it rich in a minor, tenth-person-hired, kind of way. Nevertheless, she is going to take the opportunity to follow a dream and bike around the United States. When I say that she is going to "bike around", I don't mean that she is going to meander aimlessly all over creation. I mean that she is going to circumnavigate the United States. Yes, she is a serious biker.

She is looking for a Self Storage facility in which to keep her whole life. I visited a couple of seedy, down-at-the-heels locations with her on Saturday, but we didn't see anything confidence-inspiring. And she is going to be keeping her whole life in this facility, so something better is definitely required.

My husband pointed us to Moving.bz. This site has a truly complete directory of storage facilities all over the US. It is extremely simple to find what you need and get multiple quotes: just type in your zip code and press go. You'll get a list of storage facilities with the major features outlined, and you can request another quote right on the site.

You know what this means, right? Yes...this means we'll spend the coming Saturday playing pickup soccer rather than cruising for storage facilities.

Link: Self Storage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home