Casa Buena

My home, your home, and the world of business

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More Camera, More Style, Modest Price - New York Times

I, too am asking this question this year:

How much digital camera can you get for $300? This year, 11 companies submitted their best cameras with a street price under $300. The contenders are the Canon A630, the Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z700, the Fuji FinePix F30, the Hewlett-Packard Photosmart R827, the Kodak EasyShare C875, the Nikon Coolpix S7c, the Olympus Stylus 740, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3, the Pentax Optio A20, the Samsung Digimax NV3 and the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W100.
The answer, finally, seems to be that you can get something pretty great for $300. I've tried three of the cameras listed above, and all of them take better photos than my cheap old film camera, by far. So, I'm thinking that maybe this is the year I finally get a new camera for Christmas! Did you hear that, Jerry? Do you still read this blog?

Link: More Camera, More Style, Modest Price - New York Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home