Casa Buena

My home, your home, and the world of business

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Searching for insurance

See, the thing about buying a home abroad is...you soon realize that you will have to live abroad. By live, I mean that you have to do all the little things that we all do every day: chat with neighbors, pay bills, get the house cleaned, do laundry, fight with the insurance company...you know, the usual.

So now I'm looking for car and home insurance for the new place. Two years ago, Jerry and I had our house broken into and three laptops stolen. This was a devastating experience, both financially and (more importantly) personally. It was particularly devastating financially because we had a very uncooperative insurer. The best site I've found so far to compare car insurance in the UK is Insure121, which offers home insurance in addition to car insurance.

Link: car insurance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home