Casa Buena

My home, your home, and the world of business

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Obsession with Twitter

Where have I been, you might ask? What happened to casabuena? Basically, it moved to Twitter!

I find that Twitter is a lot more fun and less onerous than Blogspot. What I say here at Casa Buena stays here just about permanently. What I say on Twitter is fleeting, so it can be sexier, looser, more fun. Look me up on twitter at http://twitter.com/buenavilalta!

Just today I got a new Twitter client for my new Mac Book Pro called Twit Menulet. This program is the bomb...tweets show up in the menu bar rather than in a separate window. That means I can write this blog post or (better yet!) "participate" in a conference call while watching the tweet stream flow by. Twit Menulet is the best program I've found yet for allowing me to follow twitter *unobtrusively*.

As for the new MacBook Pro, let's just say that a pregnant woman has a lot of leverage over her husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home